iRASPA Community

iRASPA => General => Topic started by: Lingxiao Qin on February 25, 2023, 04:12:12 AM

Title: Can the cavity of a MOF be indicated by a sphere in iRASPA?
Post by: Lingxiao Qin on February 25, 2023, 04:12:12 AM
Dear Prof. Dubbeldam,

In some literatures the cavity of a MOF is indicated by a sphere, can such an image be created by iRASPA? If not, could you please suggest me a suitable way to create such an image?

Thanks for your help.
Title: Re: Can the cavity of a MOF be indicated by a sphere in iRASPA?
Post by: David Dubbeldam on June 13, 2023, 01:45:24 PM
In the gallery, then primitives, then IRMOF-1, you can see such an example.
Title: Re: Can the cavity of a MOF be indicated by a sphere in iRASPA?
Post by: Lingxiao Qin on June 27, 2023, 01:40:37 PM
Quote from: David Dubbeldam on June 13, 2023, 01:45:24 PM
In the gallery, then primitives, then IRMOF-1, you can see such an example.

Thank you for your reply. I do find the example. However, I am struggling to reproduce such a picture. The illustrations in the gallery are very compelling, but I think it may be difficult for a beginner like me to figure out how to draw those pictures without a tutorial. I was wondering if it would be possible for you to write a tutorial about how to draw the pictures in the gallery in the future. I understand that creating tutorials requires time and effort, but I believe this tutorial would be invaluable to the community.
Title: Re: Can the cavity of a MOF be indicated by a sphere in iRASPA?
Post by: dubbelda on September 30, 2024, 01:45:40 PM
There is a 'help' in iRASPA ('help' menu). In principle, this is about understanding the three panes in the top-left: (I) projects, (II) scenes, (III) movie frames. If you select the second tab, you can add structures to the scene.
'File' -> 'New' -> 'Objects' -> 'Ellipsoid' and then edit the properties.
Title: Re: Can the cavity of a MOF be indicated by a sphere in iRASPA?
Post by: Deighton on March 27, 2026, 10:09:56 AM
Growing curiosity about lottery participation appears in community discussions, where statistics and habits are compared, sometimes referencing www.natturan.is (https://natturan.is/) while exploring trends in occasional ticket buying.
Title: Re: Can the cavity of a MOF be indicated by a sphere in iRASPA?
Post by: ramikaa on September 23, 2026, 11:34:40 AM
If you are staying near the airport, finding reliable Escorts in Aerocity (https://www.vipescorts.co.in/vip-escorts-in-aerocity.html) can significantly improve your overall travel experience. Our agency connects you with charming companions who are not only beautiful but also culturally aware, ensuring that every minute you spend with them is meaningful, enjoyable, and completely stress-free.